Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Sleep

I'm trying a new approach. Writing the post on my iPhone notepad and copy/pasting into the blog. Hopefully this works better than blogger itself being laggy on my device. 

I've noticed that a dog matures gradually, and after so many years, that dog that was once a bashful puppy has now become your best friend. Osiris is that to me. I can still remember the first day I got him quite fondly, and even today I can look at him and feel like we've been through a lot together and seen so much of what life has to offer. Plus, he's growing a white goatee, which is pretty cool if you ask me. Summer is approaching, and I might have to cut some of his golden locks, so he doesn't overheat. Our other Golden Retriever, Pixi, is a shorter haired Golden, so I'm not as concerned about her. 

The heat must be messing with my head. Sleep has been hard to come by. I feel like I'm being watched while I am trying to fall asleep. I look around, and obviously I'm not seeing anyone, so it is a little unnerving. I've started to tape the day to day around here more. Not sure why, but it should get me the best moments that Osiris can offer. Since I'm recording with SD cards, I am just uploading it all to my PS3 and keeping anything I deem important. My fiancĂ© is calling me OCD about it, but she says it in a joking enough manner. 

Ever have a dream where you are running but it seems like you move very very slowly? You try to run away from something but it seems like you are not moving fast at all, and the worst part is how tired you feel trying so hard to move? That's what I dreamt last night, after my paranoia subsided. These issues only just began, and I'm hoping that continuing the Osiris Chronicles will put my mind at ease and cure my semi-insomnia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment