Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Heat

Osiris has a bad hip. He was limping badly a few weeks ago, but it seems to have gotten better. When he gets up after laying down for a long period of time it is apparent that it still bothers him. Pixi doesn't want excuses, she wants to play! Summer has finally kicked into gear and we still have no A/C. I don't think we've turned off the fans all week. We've played around with the idea of putting ice cubes in the toilet for them, but haven't bothered. They don't usually run out of water in their bowls so this would only be implemented if we leave for an extended period of time. 

I am still taping the day to day around here. It feels impulsive. It feels right. After the nightmares, it feels safe. The strain must be taking it's toll on both the camera and the SD cards. Some footage is corrupted when i watch it back. I won't stop though, and if I have to buy another camera and more SD cards I will. It's been an endless cycle though, watching through countless hours of footage, but somehow it feels worth it. This has grown into my routine, as an extension of my day. I only think about it when I talk or write about it. 

And by the way I don't like the Miami Heat, I'm glad they lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment