Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Beginning

The beginning is as good a place as any to start this blog. Osiris is my dog, a Golden Retriever, and he is about five years old now. I got him as a puppy from a farm somewhere in central IL. After getting a place with my fiancé last year, Osiris came with us, and now, in the middle years of his life, I'd like to leave a record behind of his life and what has endeared him to all those who met him.

However, I don't think I will be able to fill pages with only the day to day of a dog, so he is going to have to share it with me. My phone is acting up, so I will end this first blog right here. I'll update with a second one as soon as my technology decides to co-operate.

YouTube.com/OsirisChronicles
Twitter.com/OsirisChronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment