Monday, October 31, 2011

The Retention

In the most recent video I posted, I took Pixi for a walk, and upon returning, I saw the Stranger standing in the very window that I have looked out at him from. When I went upstairs to look for him(bigger knife than the Shadow video), he wasn't there. My fiancee didn't hear anything odd while we were out, and she still refuses to believe that anyone is there. She thinks that some clothes were just hung up in the closet in such a way that I manifested it into seeing the Stranger. I need proof, solid, undeniable proof, that he is around, and that he is dangerous. I can't show her the events of the park video I shot, because I fear somehow it would wind up in a situation where the police become involved. I am going to try to get this proof, at whatever cost. I can't let her lose trust in me, I need to keep her with me. I can't do this alone.

My memory is strange. No loss, or gaps in my memory, but rather the memories themselves, or whatever I can collaborate with video, don't line up perfectly. I would remember a conversation as me being calm and talking rationally, but the video would show me talking quickly, and a little eccentric. I don't think this is too big of a deal, at least right now, as so long as the memories are there, even if the details don't match. It may just be the stress of Osiris still being gone. We've slowed down our call rate, and our searches grow fewer. I don't know if we'll ever see him again, and if this creepy Stranger punk took him, I am going to personally beat the ever living shit out of him.

Pixi was Darth Vader for Halloween. I'll post a video we took of her in her costume in a couple days. I loaned my card reader to my sister so she can do a school project, so I won't be able to upload it until Thursday. It's still late night on Halloween, I may go out and see if the Stranger or the missing children are randomly roaming the streets.

And to whoever is breaking into my house to play chess against me: My father taught my how to play chess before he taught me how to tie my shoes. You aren't going to beat me, and I don't even see what you are trying to accomplish by playing such a meaningless game of chess against me. Go waste someone else's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment