Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Gone

Osiris ran away. He chased after that fucker that I call the Stranger. It's been over 3 days. We've looked. Day in and day out, we've looked. We canceled the vacation in order to look for him, and we've turned up nothing. We have gone to every local shelter, and even looked around the local ditches, hoping we wouldn't see him lying in one. No matter what, we haven't found a lead on this. The Stranger hasn't been around since that night, and that's probably a good thing considering how badly I would beat the piss out of him if I find out that he took my dog. I don't have much else to say right now, as the YouTube and the Twitter and the Blogger were supposed to be about Osiris, and now he is missing. I don't know if I am going to update this until he is found and I can simply resume talking about his day to day. I'll make my decision soon enough, but for the few people that actually read these, I wouldn't hold my breath, unless something I film absolutely needs to be uploaded or I experience something that needs to be talked about. There will be a new video up tonight but I am unsure if that is the last one or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment