Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Scenery

I need to get out of the house. I feel like a prisoner in here. So much is going on in and around the damn house. I just need to breathe some fresh air. Weird kids, tall strangers, and ghost chessboards, I've had enough. I just want things to be normal. I don't know why this is all going on. I think I am a fairly unremarkable person. I just want this all to go away.

Osiris is still gone. Our friend Lynn found a skull, but the snout bone looks way too wide to be his. I still hold out hope that he is missing and I will find him.

Pixi has been doing alright. She has been very clingy ever since Osiris has disappeared. She hasn't started looking out the window all night like Osiris did before he ran away.

I'm a Broncos fan, and they are doing well with Tim Tebow, and the haters have been proven wrong so many times, but they keep on trying to put down Tebow. You "experts" are always good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment