Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Continuation

He is getting up and running to the streetlight. I have had to drag him back into bed. He is still delusional, rambling all sorts of nonsense, including swinging flashlights, and the trouble the filming began, or something.

He is eating. Not much, but food is food. He is staying hydrated, and I am hoping soon I can get him up and moving, and away from the house, for even a few days.

Speaking of, I want to find a getaway for us. Something simple, but romantic. We need it. This whole thing has stressed him out.

I don't think we are going to find Osiris. It's simply been too long. Part of me wants to keep hoping, but we have to face the reality that he is gone. Who knows, though? His sister's cat went missing for 3 months in the winter and randomly showed up. Anything can happen.

T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment