Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Stillness

The man outside the window under the streetlight hasn't moved. He is still there, every night. He doesn't move. Ever. He just stands there. I decided to play an opening move on the chess board. I doubt that anything will happen, but I'll do it anyway, because I want "the last word". The piece has moved back to it's location every time I tried to move it. I am going to move a pawn of my own. Whether or not I will upload a video of such a mundane thing is still up in the air. 

I've spent the majority of the last week playing Gears of War 3. I have been trying to escape the nightmares, forget about the streetlight man, and overall just feel better. I will do a move detailed write-up and review on the game with my next entry.

Pixi did something interesting today. She needed a bath, so I turned on the water, and let the tub begin to fill a bit. Then, she jumped in on her own! I was surprised, because she hates water(why, I'll never understand) and doesn't much care for baths. She was also good for the entire bath, another oddity. I won't complain though, and I will take my victories where I can get them.

Sorry about another short update, I promise the next one will be longer, even without a full Gears of War 3 review.

No comments:

Post a Comment