Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Absence

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, or anywhere. We were hoping that everything would be work itself out if we simply ignored it. We just wanted to move on. Obviously, that has not happened, and a lot has actually gone on that I have refrained from posting online because I had figured that posting them would only add fuel to the fire.

I guess, with the most recent events captured by my camera, that the only way to get things resolved is to be proactive about the situation. So, the videos will resume, and I will release footage of events that occurred between December 2012 and April of 2013. I wasn't able to keep everything under wraps, as I was taunted online, then assaulted by some crazy guy near the end of January(the 20th), so there was that. I am unsure if I should release that footage at this time, or if I should throw it away like I did with the school park video file from a couple years ago.

I will be posting an update soon, explaining our current situation, and I guess, our whereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment