Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Calm

TA stopped filming for a few seconds after the video ended. There is more to that night, but none of it too terribly noteworthy. I may throw it up on the YouTube channel just so there is a more complete record of the events. The bigger looking dude was gone when I came back into the house. The smaller one limped out before I decided to pursue them. The biggest dude, the one in the mask, gave immediate chase to the Stranger.

I haven't seen any of them since that night. It has been calm. I have decided to resume the course I had set off on, and check out that cemetery one of these nights sometime in the near future. I don't know what I will expect to find, but TA and a couple friends have volunteered to go with me.

There is something else though. Something that really disturbs me. I captured a couple things on video that I believe are direct cause and effect. I am debating whether or not to upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment